- To initiate and defend legal proceedings (civil, criminal, consumer, arbitration) on behalf of the Company all over India and other incidental work related thereto as per directions of the management.
- To interact with advocates, consultants, statutory authorities in relation to legal matters.
- Drafting of contracts, deeds, bonds and agreements etc.
- To draft replies to notices received from statutory authorities, customers and vendors etc.
- To keep track of pending court cases and provide update to management from time to time.
- Follow up with Court cases, and legal proceedings protecting Company's interests.
- To interact with local offices of the Company situated all over India and to guide them as to legal compliances etc.
- Must be able to do multitasking.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Educational Qualification: Law Degree from a recognised law university in India.
- Experience - Min 1 3 yrs (preferably in-house legal department)
- Should have done internship with practising Advocate during College/ work experience.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint) and Manupatra and Compliance tool (optional)
TIRUMALA MILK PRODUCTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Thirumala Milk Products Private Limited is a leading dairy company in South India established in the year 1996. Lactalis acquired Thirumala in 2014. Lactalis is the largest dairy group in the world. Thirumala has been maintaining its position as a fastest growing brand and across nine state-of-the-art manufacturing plants spread across southern states of India.
View Contact Details+